Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Karl Sprenger Karl Sprenger is offline

Default Sweeteners

Stevia = Good

http://www.amazon.com/Stevia-Plus-Po...?ie=UTF8&s=hpc

I am not pushing amazon, but they have a nice photo of a good brand of
stevia.

Some stevia is bitter, this one is not pure stevia, it is mixed with
some type of fiber. You can add it like normal sugar but don't use
quite as much. I like a bit in my tea, especially a pu erh that is low
grade, like a $3 tuo cha. With real good pu erh you don't really need
any sweetener.

Some stevia products are bitter, and pure stevia is like 300 times
sweeter than sugar, i recommend the stevia plus like shown in the link,
i think it is around $8-$9 at Wegman's or any good health food store.

Try it you will like it.