Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Steven Dodd Steven Dodd is offline

Default Sweeteners

Well, the only real choices it seems is real sweetener (granulated
sugar or liquid in forms of syrups or honey) and artificial (whatever
the names for the pink, blue and yellow packets of sugar at restaurants
are). You said you're not interested in artificial sweetener, so the
only kind I can think of is the kind with calories.

-Steven