Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jude Jude is offline

Default The Girl Scouts are Coming! The Girl Scouts are Coming!

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> And then, there was the year someone came around selling some GORGEOUS
> wrapping paper. I mean, this stuff was nice enough to use as wallpaper. I
> still have some around. The kind of stuff you get at foofy boutiques like
> this place (which you would probably love):
> http://www.parkleigh.com/index.cfm?ShowPage=History
>

> (This was another fund raising product which parents thought would be a
> flop. It was a huge success).

Oh, I truly HATE the wrapping paper fundraiser..

They charge $8 a roll for the stuff. The big hard sell is that the
school gets half. Of course they do - the paper is twice as expensive
as anywhere else! I could just buy regular old wrapping paper for three
bucks a roll and give them the rest.........