Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mmm Mmm is offline

Default recommendation for herbal tea??

I need a recommendation for a good herbal tea. I really like real tea
but I'm sensitive to caffeine. Even decaf Eng. Breakfast Tea still has
caffeine, and a second cup is enough to make me feel uncomfortable.

My wife and daughter like fruit teas, like Lemon Zinger etc.. I find
them too sweet and, well, fruity....

I only drink an herbal tea now (Mint Medley) when I'm sick. Otherwise,
I don't like it.

I'm looking for a completely caffeine free tea that either tastes like
tea, or at least isn't a sweet tasting tea. Other taste notes (ie:
smoky) might be fine.

Nothing too exotic, but I do have a Whole Foods locally so I have some
range available.

Thanks for your help...