Posted to rec.food.cooking
TammyM[_1_] TammyM[_1_] is offline

Default On Again, Off Again Pot Roast Disaster!

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 01:39:23 -0500, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Christine Dabney" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:12:38 -0600, "jmcquown"
>> > wrote:

>>>You don't say exactly what recipe you used or what cut of beef. There are
>>>worlds and worlds of difference.
>>>
>>>Jill
>>>

>> Yes he did. He did my recipe, of which the title is in the topic. The
>> On Again, Off Again Pot roast. It's under my signature recipes on the
>> rfc website.
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/sigs/C...t%20Roast.html
>>

>You keep posting this.
>
>It looks absolutely AWFUL.
>
>Granted, some really bad looking food is very tasty.
>
>But I will not be trying this recipe any time soon.

Your loss. I've been fortunate enough to enjoy Christine's efforts in
my own home (cook-ins). She is a fabulous cook. I would try any
recipe she recommends. I've not yet tried this one (haven't had the
opp), but undoubtedly will do before this alleged-winter season ends.

TammyM