Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default On Again, Off Again Pot Roast Disaster!

cybercat wrote:
> "Christine Dabney" wrote:
> >>
> >>You don't say exactly what recipe you used or what cut of beef. There are
> >>worlds and worlds of difference.
> >>
> >>Jill
> >>

> > Yes he did. He did my recipe, of which the title is in the topic. The
> > On Again, Off Again Pot roast. It's under my signature recipes on the
> > rfc website.
> > http://www.recfoodcooking.com/sigs/C...t%20Roast.html
> >

> You keep posting this.
>
> It looks absolutely AWFUL.
>
> Granted, some really bad looking food is very tasty.
>
> But I will not be trying this recipe any time soon.

It does look disgusting, looks like someone took a wicked sick dump in
a pot, only much worse... talk about food porn. And that's not a
recipe for pot roast, not even close... in fact it's not a recipe....
looks like a cremation for road kill that went bad.

Sheldon