COTTP

Default Truth about Steve Wertz

In article >, rngri4
@sccoast.net says...
> I found this posted on another group...thought you might be interested
> to know what an idiot Steve really is. I usually wouldn't do this,
> but obviously he has a lot of people fooled in this group, they need
> to see him for the idiot he really is.
>
> > And so now you finally recognize the point in including Austin, home
> > of our state government ?

> BTW: Only a moron would be stupid enough to post a Pro-Marijuana rant
> from their workplace at a high-profile U.S. government defense
> contractor.
>
> CC:

Some people just think they have to be the moral enforcers for everyone.
As an example, I'll make no secret that I once worked in the state AG's
office.

While there I found out several things.

First of which, most prosecutors think the drug laws are stupid and un-
enforceable in most cases. The number of cases actually prosecuted is a
tiny fraction of the actual drug activity in a given city/state.

Secondly, many of those prosecutors were casual users of marijuana. Some
of them included former police officers, etc.

So it's all a crock of shit.