Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark Thorson Mark Thorson is offline

Default Soups Dressed Fish vintage cookery book 1891 FA

jmcquown wrote:

> This newsgroup is not for commercial postings. If you'd like to sell
> something or list a link for your items, please try rec.food.marketplace.
> Thanks!

She probably will never see your message. These people
are usually carpetbaggers only interested in making
a dishonest buck. They post their spam without ever
reading anything here.

You will likely beat her price by searching he

http://www.addall.com/Used/

That's where I do all my book searches. It actually
searches other used book databases and produces a
complete list of offerings. I'm consistently amazed
by the high prices people pay on eBay for books
available much more cheaply from used bookstores
that list in one of the used book databases.