Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking
Kake L Pugh Kake L Pugh is offline

Default Almond milk

Elderberry Blossom > wrote:
> How about one of those reusable coffee filters? I'd let the milk settle
> first then strain so as to not clog the filter up too quickly.

Haven't got one of those either! But I think I will get some
disposable coffee filters soon, since I need them for something else,
so I'll try straining the almond milk through those and see if I think
it's worth hunting for something less disposable. Thanks!

> What do you do with the left over nut mash?

I was planning to put it in bread. (Cake would work too, but I don't
make cake very often, whereas I bake bread every other day.) Might
make a nice basis for a veggie pate too?

Kake