Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking
Luigi Topolino Luigi Topolino is offline

Default Ah , Please follow the RULES!

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:38:49 GMT, Benny Hinn
> wrote:
>Benny Hinn > wrote in :
>> Anand Nene > wrote in news:eoj04i$njo$1
>> @news.datemas.de:

>>> Let me end this thread here with some accepted bare minimum:
>>> 1. Never top post.
>>> 2. Never cross post.
>>> 3. Always post news items with comments.
>>> 4. When posting news links, always include some abstract. (Helps
>>> folks who are over the firewall, saves one hop too!)
>>> 5. Max OT post(s) per month = 4
>>> 6. Flame / Troll, do not.
>>> 7. Post using a sane newsreader program.
>>> 8. Consider using killfile.
>>> 9. Never start a new post / thread by hitting "Reply" button.
>>> 10. Avoid native slang.
>>> 11. Avoid posts on religion, politics, war, advertisements & personal.
>>>
>>> Last but not the least, have fun!

>> I am not sure that I agree. It won't work.

>OK?

....Such an annoying little bottle of water and vinegar you are.

--

"...Luigi follow only the Ferraris."