Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default High Blood Pressure Recipes (aka low sodium recipes :-)

In article . com>,
"tofuqueen" > wrote:

> a golden opportunity to avoid meds.
>
> Help please. Any attacks on how I feel will only make me cry. I mean
> it. I ready to burst into tears right now :-(

Sorry for your pain. I've been on meds for decades. They have few side
effects. For some people, reducing the sodium will reduce the blood
pressure. For others, it doesn't help. It is sure worth trying, though.

High blood pressure is a killer. He needs to do whatever is needed to
get it down.

How high is his pressure? What does his doctor advise?