Posted to alt.drinks.scotch-whisky,alt.beer,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.wine,alt.drunken.bastards
ColinL ColinL is offline

Default Where you do most enjoy drinking your favorite alcoholic drink?

My home is always my favorite place to drink whisky. It's where I'm
most at ease and am most likely to take my time and really enjoy what
I'm drinking... But outside, there's a whisky bar in Vancouver I live
quite near called Shebeen. It really is a whisky bar and has about 160
bottles give or take. It's a very small room, and not so many people
know about it. You actually have to walk through another bar owned by
the same people, out the back, across a small courtyard and go through
one more small red door to get there. They'll let you nose any bottle
on the shelf, and the prices are quite reasonable for what they serve.
Another plus is nobody looks at me funny when I take notes about what
I'm drinking.

Colin.
http://www.forpeatsake.com/