Posted to alt.drinks.scotch-whisky,alt.beer,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.wine,alt.drunken.bastards
sonny sonny is offline

Default Where you do most enjoy drinking your favorite alcoholic drink?

>Greg asked:
>> What locations (be it at home, at a particular bar or restaurant, or
>> any other location/s outside of home) do you most currently enjoy
>> drinking your current favorite alcoholic drink (whisky, wine, vodka,
>> cocktail, beer, etc.) and please say why, for each location named.

There's a big Memorial Day weekend bash that I have been attending for
30 years now. It's a big old drunken campout. My two favorite
locations to drink are at this party.

(1) Thursday afternoon at the Boogie, when my camp is all set up.
Sure I was drinking while setting up camp, but the "all done" beer is
special.

(2) Saturday afternoon happy hour at the Boogine. There's really
nothing quite like it and, yes, it's one of those things where you
just have to be there. Usually I'd be drinking some kinda rum punch
from the bar.

--
Sonny Finger
Rocky Mount, NC