Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.recipes,alt.cooking-chat,alt.cheese

Default My Favorite Cheese

Radium wrote:

> Hi:
>
> My favorite cheese is bleu Swiss cheese. There is no bacteria involved.

That's nice. What is wrong with bacteria?
We need bacteria to help us digest our food. If we get sick or
take antibiotics to kill infection we have digestive problems
until we can rebuild the bacteria flora in our intestines.
Natural yoghurt is a good way to do that, and keffir is even
better.

> The only microbes involved in the making of *my* bleu Swiss cheese are
> molds that make the cheese bleu.

You say that as if you think it is some sort of revelation to us
that it is mold that makes cheese "bleu".

> This cheese is pure protein. No carb, no fat,

Don't bet the house on that one.