Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
jim jim is offline

Default Maximum Concentration?

I made one with fresh welches juice available in the uk using a modified recipe from jack keller
http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/reques65.asp I didn't sweeten, perhaps it would have been better that way. I love the
grape juice, but I just couldn't get to grips with the flavour of the wine. Few I tried it on actually liked it.

I have kept a couple of bottles which I'm going to try in a year but I think it will still be odd. I have a friend in
Arizona who enjoys it greatly with his wife.

Jim