Posted to alt.drinks.scotch-whisky,alt.beer,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.wine,alt.drunken.bastards

Default Where you do most enjoy drinking your favorite alcoholic drink?

Greg wrote:

> What locations (be it at home, at a particular bar or restaurant, or
> any other location/s outside of home) do you most currently enjoy
> drinking your current favorite alcoholic drink (whisky, wine, vodka,
> cocktail, beer, etc.) and please say why, for each location named.

Can there be only one favourite?
I think it depends on the weather and the situation. Sitting on
a patio on a hot summer day there is nothing that beats a gin and
tonic. Hold it.... I may have to take that back.... cold beer is
nice under those circumstances too. On a cooler day it is nice
to sit under a shady arbour and sip some nice dry white wine.
Sitting by a fire place on a cold day is a nice setting for a hot
rum toddy. Sitting around the table after dinner it is nice to
have a brandy. Even nice is a glass of Port with coffee and a
cigar.