Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.wine
[email protected] tbsamsel@att.net is offline

Default Where you do most enjoy drinking your favorite alcoholic drink?

Greg wrote:
> What locations (be it at home, at a particular bar or restaurant, or
> any other location/s outside of home) do you most currently enjoy
> drinking your current favorite alcoholic drink (whisky, wine, vodka,
> cocktail, beer, etc.) and please say why, for each location named.

Drinking beer (Dale's Pale Ale, Pilsner Urquell, Guiness, or ....),
downwind from my smoker, while I'm cooking a piece or three of meat
(pork, beef, venison, mouflon, turkey, chicken. etc) while sitting in a
honky chair or reclining in a hammock, watching the birds at the
feeders, or the river, or the scenery wherever I am.

T.