sf

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:30:27 -0700, (Dan
Abel) wrote:

> In article >, The Wolf
> > wrote:
>

> > The majority of voters in California are sick and tired of Democrats:

> I think that the voters took this unique opportunity to vote *against* the
> government, where usually their option is only to vote *for* somebody.

for years the politics in California has been to vote
AGAINST a candidate, not in favor of one, which is "the
lesser of two evils" mentality. I've done it for years and
this election is defintely included.

> think that if a Republican had been elected last year, and they had been
> up for recall, they would have been recalled for their failure to solve
> the budget problem.

I doubt it. Bush would have backed a Republican governor,
just as he's jumping in to back Ahhhhnold... well, he's
getting White House lip service at this point.