Wayne

Default REQ: Looking for an indoor grill recommendation

Steve Wertz > wrote in
:

http://www.divineimages.com/prod/it1...N/HEARTH/ROTIS
> SERIE/GRILL.htm
>
> -sw

I think the Farberware is an excellent choice, but I don't believe they
are still being made. EBay, however, does list one for sale that is NIB
(new in box).

http://tinyurl.com/36by2

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.