Posted to alt.food.vegan
turq turq is offline

Default Detox from meat

================================================== =========================Welll
well welll you can't even read yr own links, and I NEVER said I was a
vegan, I'm a vegetarian. SOY SOY SOY Even if my diet has to
supplemented, I eat NO DEAD ANIMALS, can you understand
that????????????????? Now, go bother someone else, little troll, yr
polluting my computer. I mean it, yr tooo stupid to talk to.You are SO
LOW.........all you can do is call names, even my mother wasn"t safe
from yr hatred, why, because she was an intelligent Catholic?You insult
my children, they are amused, but as a mother I wonder what sort of
person raised such a hate filled sicko as you.Shall we go
there.......no I'm a good person, and you really really need help. If
you have ANY decency, leave this site alone. Yr not welcome here.