Posted to rec.food.baking
Emimec Emimec is offline

Default Golden syrup

As mentioned elsewhere, Tate & Lyle Golden syrup is easily found here in the
UK, probably about $2 for a pound can. We also can buy McVities Hob Nob
biscuits in most supermarkets.
I would suggest if you have any friends visiting UK that you get them to
take some back for you. Or, if you want, I can FedEx them to you, but that
will defeat the object of cost I would have thought?
Bob London UK