Posted to alt.cake,rec.food.baking,alt.wedding,rec.food.cooking,alt.creative-cooking
[email protected] c5xcf0902@sneakemail.com is offline

Default Seeking Luci Baines Johnson's Wedding Cake Recipe

She was married in 1966 in the White House. The wedding was a very big
event. The recipe was published and I have eaten it several times and
would like to try it again.

He
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load...615324.html?16
it is said to be published in Grandma's Farm Journal Cookbook.

I don't know where it was published in 1966.

I have searched the web fairly thoroughly with Google, so that is
probably not a good avenue for finding the recipe. I hope someone out
there has a copy in their cookbook!!!

Thanks for your help.