Posted to alt.food.vegan
rick rick is offline

Default Detox from meat

"turq" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> ================================================== ======================I
> think I figured you out, you ARE a child, not just childish.
> You just
> call people names and not once state a trueism or send a
> link.Now, you
> can go to the chalkboard and write "I must not call people
> names
> online." one hundred times,

=======================
No, fool, calling people what they are is not calling them names.
Too bad you're too stupid to understand what is said to you, huh
killer?

or you can go stand in the corner until you
> can act like a civil adult. Or please, just go away fools tire
> me out.
> rick wrote:

ROTFLMAO This froma fool that thinks she's been "poisoned" by
eating meat!!!
Whatta maroon....