Posted to alt.food.vegan
ontheroad ontheroad is offline

Default Detox from meat

"turq" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> "turq" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> Guess that seals it.Nothing you wrote makes any kind of sense.How
>> could you know what/WHO I consume? You ARE mental. Ever thought
>> of getting some help? Spreading venom and hatred all over the net
>> it just plain ill. You need help. Please get some.
>> ======================
>> Unlike you, I don't need any help to understand reality. I guess
>> too many drugs have fried your brain, or the lack of nutition has
>> killed it. Either way, your willful ignorance of the truth is
>> readily obvious, fool.
>> Tell me how you think that your diet is cruelty-free, killer. As
>> to what you eat... You're here on usenet for nothing more than
>> your selfish enmtertainment. That means you are a
>> convenience-oriented, consumer-driven fool spew only the
>> propaganda you've heard about others. You've NEVER investigated
>> your own bloody footprints, nor do you wish too. Afterall, it's
>> far easier to just spew your hatred of others and ignore your
>> impact, right hypocrite?
>> Also, tell us how your posting to usenet for entertainment is
>> cruelty-free, killer.
>> You complete and utter ignorance has overtaken you, fool...
>>
>> ================================================== ===========
>>
>> My kids told me about people like you, "trolls' , they told me not to
>> answer you.

=============
Then your kids lied to you. Not suprising considering the parent, eh? I'm
am not trolling. i present my case, and can back it up. You however cannot
back up your ignorance with reality.

But please get some help. You call people names, make wild assumptions, I
can see you, sitting with your computer and looking for people to say
hateful things to. You know nothing about me or mine, if fact, you seem
woefully ignorant about just about everything. Does ignorance breed hated,
or is it the other way around? You actually fasinate me, in a horrible way.,
there are no people in my life as screwed up as you. You would make a great
case study. But just go away, please. I asked for help, not abuse.
===================
No, you asked for validation of your disorder. that is quite different
from asking for truth and reality. What is not fascinating is that
predictably you cannot answer the questions i asked.
The only hatred ever on display here is from vegan loons. it's all they
have for "discussion." They have no fact, no reality, no logic, no reason.
Just pure delusional hatred of what they think others are doing.
Why is it that you do not want to discuss the reality of the vegan diet?
Willfully ignorant, or just only want to hear the propaganda and spew over
and over? If you want to see screwed up people, just look in the mirror,
killer. get a clue, learn what you're really asking about, and then try to
discuss something rationally. You won't though, because irrationality is
what veg*nism is all about.