Posted to alt.food.vegan
rick rick is offline

Default Detox from meat

"turq" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> "turq" > wrote in message
>>

>> snip...
>>
>> There is no such thing as a decent life for livestock. You
>> curse me for not eating dead animals. Are you insane? Maybe we
>> should corral, abuse, slaughter and devour humans too, 100%
>> protein, starting with you. Ugh
>> =======================
>> LOL Like your veggies come cruelty free? What a hoot,
>> killer.
>> There are meat-included diets that kill far fewer animals than
>> you do now, hypocrite. Now, go have that blood-drenched
>> lunch,
>> killer...

Guess that seals it.Nothing you wrote makes any kind of sense.How
could you know what/WHO I consume? You ARE mental. Ever thought
of getting some help? Spreading venom and hatred all over the net
it just plain ill. You need help. Please get some.
======================
Unlike you, I don't need any help to understand reality. I guess
too many drugs have fried your brain, or the lack of nutition has
killed it. Either way, your willful ignorance of the truth is
readily obvious, fool.
Tell me how you think that your diet is cruelty-free, killer. As
to what you eat... You're here on usenet for nothing more than
your selfish enmtertainment. That means you are a
convenience-oriented, consumer-driven fool spew only the
propaganda you've heard about others. You've NEVER investigated
your own bloody footprints, nor do you wish too. Afterall, it's
far easier to just spew your hatred of others and ignore your
impact, right hypocrite?
Also, tell us how your posting to usenet for entertainment is
cruelty-free, killer.
You complete and utter ignorance has overtaken you, fool...