Koko

Default San Diego (Poway) Cook-in - Where is the menu?

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 01:16:05 GMT, "Charles Gifford"
> wrote:

>"Kate Connally" > wrote in message
>> Was it posted and I somehow missed it or hasn't
>> it ever been posted? And I've only seen a couple
>> of recipes posted. I assume there was more to eat
>> and drink than that. Are you guys gonna post the
>> rest of them or what?
>>
>> Kate, who says it's bad enough she couldn't go but
>> now they're keeping the recipes from her ;-(
>>
>> --
>> Kate Connally

>There was lots of really good food! Unfortunately, people are slow in
>posting their recipes. Koko is in charge of posting the food list. I knew
>that she had some problems making the list, but hope she gets it posted, in
>some form before too long. This time I did not make a back-up list as I
>usually do. I regret it. We will try to get something together. <sigh>
>
>Charlie

My bad. I gathered the cards from the dining room table and stacked
them at the end of it while I was cleaning up and left them there,
guess I got sidetracked with something. Drat....
Maybe the drawing that I didn't win. ;-(

My apologies, I feel just terrible about it.

Koko
A Yuman being on the net
(posting from San Diego)