Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Dick Adams[_1_] Dick Adams[_1_] is offline

Default Some real life numbers, and a question....

"Mary Fisher" > wrote in message
t...

> Oh, if we're counting other types (of scales) I have lots
> but I don't use them for baking :-)

Mary, your affluence is simply overwhelming!

But, Mary, you do not seem to be getting it on the matter
of >'s and >>'s (and >>>'s, >>>>'s, etc.).

Your reply should always have one less > than the requoted
statement it addresses.

For Outlook Express (which you are using):
Tool -> Options -> Send
(news sending format)
(plan text selected)
-> plain text setting
Make it say "indent original text with >"

I suggest using quoted printable encoding so as not to
break URL links, but manually keeping your other lines
short (<66 characters).

But that is just one person's opinion, of course.

--
Dicky

P.S. Nice work on trimming requoted stuff!