Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general
[email protected] sbrettell@gmail.com is offline

Default E. Coli Outbreaks - DELIBERATE Contamination by Illegal Aliens???

IF the e. coli outbreaks are caused by the pickers in the fields, it is
because they are not provided with appropriate sanitary facilities by
the growers. They are prevented from taking enough time off to walk
all the way to the one or two outhouses at the edge of the field, and
so go where they are. Wash your produce and cook it.

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/...ua_congressorg