Charles Gifford

Default San Diego (Poway) Cook-in - Where is the menu?

"Kate Connally" > wrote in message
> Was it posted and I somehow missed it or hasn't
> it ever been posted? And I've only seen a couple
> of recipes posted. I assume there was more to eat
> and drink than that. Are you guys gonna post the
> rest of them or what?
>
> Kate, who says it's bad enough she couldn't go but
> now they're keeping the recipes from her ;-(
>
> --
> Kate Connally

There was lots of really good food! Unfortunately, people are slow in
posting their recipes. Koko is in charge of posting the food list. I knew
that she had some problems making the list, but hope she gets it posted, in
some form before too long. This time I did not make a back-up list as I
usually do. I regret it. We will try to get something together. <sigh>

Charlie