Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Wayne Lundberg Wayne Lundberg is offline

Default Tapas to die for...

"The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> I was googling for a recipe for Pollo a la Navarra (chicken sauteed
> with ham in red wine) when I found this menu:
>
> Arco de Cuchilleros
> 3445 N. Halsted St.
> (Newport Ave.)
> Chicago, IL 60657
>
> http://www.zagat.com/verticals/Menu....&HID=500003421
>
> They do take out. I wonder if they would please FedEx one order of
> everything to me for my research into tapas?

Methinks it would be impossible to walk out without paying over a hundred
dollar tab just for some munchies with a companion. But what the heck. We
only live once and we do live in order to have the pleasure of eating!

Wayne