Posted to alt.politics.nationalism.white,uk.politics.misc,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,uk.misc

Default Ethical shopping

Honest Aryan wrote:

> Buy the whole bunch.
> Not just the couple of bananas you want.

Have you any idea how many bananas there are in a bunch?
The shippers and the stores have already broken them up into
smaller bunches. Since we pay by the pound regardless of the
quality of the individual fruits in those bunches, we are
entitled to the best quality for the same price. If I want 4
bananas and the smallest bunch is 8, of which 4 are substandard,
I am going to take the four good ones.