Kajikit

Default Frozen summertime meals

leebee had something important to tell us on Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:40:25
+1000:

>zxcvbob wrote:
>> Michael Grossman wrote:
>>
>>> Because of immune system problems, they can only eat meals that
>>> have been cooked and then fully frozen.

>> Did you get this idea from a doctor or dietician, or come up woth it
>> on your own? Seriously. You may be going to a lot of trouble for no
>> benefit.

>I thought it sounded rather bizarre also...

It's certainly a peculiar requirement... I wonder if the OP is
concerned about bacteria growing in the food during the time between
cooking and transporting it to the recipient... since they didn't come
back to reply we'll never know!
--
~Karen AKA Kajikit
Lover of shiny things...

Made as of 18 June 2004 - 83 cards, 49 SB pages (plus 3 small giftbooks), 59 decos & more!

Visit my webpage: http://www.kajikitscorner.com