Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] is offline

Default What to serve with Prime Rib?

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:15:58 GMT, "laurie" >
rummaged among random neurons and opined:

>Thanks for the menu. Quick question for the yorkshire pudding group-
>
>my recipes for both the yorkshire pudding and the au jus sauce indicate that
>I need all of the pan drippings for each one. So to do both, what do you
>do? Divide the drippings? Add beef broth?

I posted this in another thread:

@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format

Bill's Yorkshire Pudding

breads, misc. side dishes

1 cup less 1 tablespoon flour
1/2 teaspoon Salt
2 eggs
1 cup milk

Preheat oven to 450° F.

Whisk together the flour and salt. Whisk together in another bowl the
eggs and milk. Add flour and beat until well blended. Rest 1 hour in
refrigerator (maybe). Heat muffin tins in oven for 10 mins. with 1/4
inch of beef drippings. Pour in batter. Bake at 450° F for 15 mins.
Reduce heat to 350° F and bake until golden brown - approximately 15 -
20 mins.

Terry Pulliam Burd

--
"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)