Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.baking
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default My first no knead bread attempt

In article >,
"Ophelia" > wrote:

> > Good to see you back posting O! I'd wondered where you were. :-)
> > What's up?
> > --
> > Peace, Om

> Om!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss))
>
> Fine, fine, fine thank you. I am back at work full time and I am getting
> ready for Christmas)
>
> You??

Getting ready for the holidays as well, (just dragged the tree in from
the greenhouse yesterday and will try to get it trimmed today!) and
planning our roasted duck dinner for Christmas. ;-d

Working on year #20 at the same workplace.......

Hugssssss back atcha! :-)

I think I changed my nick' since you last posted and dropped the
"OmManiPadme".

It was just too bloody long!
--
Peace, Om