Old 14-12-2006, 08:45 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Anders TÝrneskog Anders TÝrneskog is offline

Default italian wine

That is right as "Da Bep" says, ads are frowned upon here, even reported to
'.
That said, your effort wasn't too bad - no bleating of how 'great,
phantastic and wonderful our wines are' - but a relatively low key
information of what you have and an invitation to contact. Good try!
Even better had you had a home page with more info - but perhaps that'll
come later?
Best greetings
Anders

"A roma" skrev i melding
We are glad to introduce to you our company IL NETTARE DI SILLA a supplier
of wine red and white coming from the best own vineyard of Borgo di
Sigliano a little village of Gragnano.

Our products a

RED GRAGNANO DOC RED SORRENTO DOC

RED LETTERE DOC WHITE SORRENTO
DOC

RED POMPEIANO IGT

IL NETTARE DI SILLA assure a wide range of products that allow us to
become one of the most representative companies in Italy.

Our customers are friends with which always find from our side every
answer to all requirements and needs, so our success key is customer
satisfaction.

Many years of experience in the sales of products guarantee the good
quality and good commercial support.

Our motto is Si vis vivere sanum bibe Gragnanum

contact us: