Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
DaveTwo DaveTwo is offline

Default Turkey Mole on the Grill, Anyone?

"Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> DaveTwo wrote:
>> Funny how I only seem to have a problem with you, and I'm the one that's
>> bipolar?

> Really? It's only me? You might try reading your posts to others in
> this and other threads. In this one, everyone who doesn't agree with
> you is a dumbass... a stupid *******... or a stupid "git" (whatever
> that is). At any rate, if you actually feel that you are only a jerk
> to me, then read your past few posts.

Okay, so there was one other person who called me a know nothing *******. I
replied in kind, no different than what you have done.

Any others?

Do you actually think that your
> rants go away after a few days? Frankly, I really don't care how you
> respond to posts here, but you don't seem to enjoy the whole thing very
> much. Too bad. Maybe the 6' 8" thing explains you a lot.

What does my height have to do with it?

Most people
> can handle others being honest with them... and joking with them... you
> evidently can't. Possibly, you never had to.

No, I just give back what I get.

> All of this over a turkey breast and a cow's heart! "Git" a grip. When
> the first words from you to me were telling me to stick a cow's heart
> up my ass, you should expect exactly what you "git" from me.

Before you continue to criticize, consider that you are all too ready to
continue along the same path with me that you criticize me for.