Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Jack Tyler Jack Tyler is offline

Default Turkey Mole on the Grill, Anyone?

DaveTwo wrote:
> Funny how I only seem to have a problem with you, and I'm the one that's
> bipolar?

Really? It's only me? You might try reading your posts to others in
this and other threads. In this one, everyone who doesn't agree with
you is a dumbass... a stupid *******... or a stupid "git" (whatever
that is). At any rate, if you actually feel that you are only a jerk
to me, then read your past few posts. Do you actually think that your
rants go away after a few days? Frankly, I really don't care how you
respond to posts here, but you don't seem to enjoy the whole thing very
much. Too bad. Maybe the 6' 8" thing explains you a lot. Most people
can handle others being honest with them... and joking with them... you
evidently can't. Possibly, you never had to.

All of this over a turkey breast and a cow's heart! "Git" a grip. When
the first words from you to me were telling me to stick a cow's heart
up my ass, you should expect exactly what you "git" from me.

Fondly,

Jack