Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.baking
Pandora Pandora is offline

Default My first no knead bread attempt

"Ravenlynne" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>> Thank you Ravenlynne, I have found the recipe , but I haven't seen the
>> video. There was only the video of a dog
>> BtW I want to ask you a thing: at point 4 is written we must put the pot
>> in the oven in order to heat it. For how long it should be in the oven?
>> Shall I put also the lid in the oven?
>> Thank you
>> Pandora

> I put the pot in the oven when I turned it on...lid and all. I let it
> heat for the entire 30 minutes. The guy in the video said the pot should
> be "blazing" hot.

Thanks very much. I want to do it. I don't have such a round pot, but I have
a long pot with lid made of ceramic. I use it sometimes to make chicken.
It is like the one you can see in this link. Do you think it could work?
http://images.google.it/images?hl=it...rca +immagini
cheers and thank you again
Pandora