DRB

Default Source of Colby Cheese around Sacramento, CA

As long as we're on milk/dairy products, I was wondering if any of you knew
if any stores that carried Colby cheese (brick style or in the deli) in or
around Sacramento. Between Sac and Vacaville, or Woodland preferably. I
wouldn't mind going to the city itself. I need it for a casserole, for
which cheddar does not work flavor wise as a substitute. I have been unable
to find it in the town I'm in, despite looking at 4 grocery stores. It's a
big frustrating, as I thought colby was a standard as far as cheese. Plenty
of colby jack, but no plain colby.