Posted to rec.food.cooking
yetanotherBob yetanotherBob is offline

Default Favorite bleu cheese?

At our place we like the Danish blue cheeses for their pleasing bite at
(usually) more reasonable prices than the French roquefort. At its best
roquefort is unequalled imo, but way too expensive for frequent
consumption.

Recently we tried something called Cambozola from Germany, a mild and
creamy combination of Camembert and Gorgonzola. Very nice, but it
didn't have quite as much blue cheese kick as I would have preferred.

Bob
In article >,
says...