Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] hrbrickerNOSPAM@ij.net is offline

Default Thinking about a smoker

On 30-Nov-2006, Nonnymus > wrote:

> 43fan wrote:
> > "Nonnymus" > wrote in message
> >> Harry, and all who replied: Today, I ordered the powder coated digital
> >> 4
> >> shelf.

<snip>

> <seriously> don't know if you all share your 'Q with neighbors, but I
> sure as heck do- along with my other experiments. It's a darned good
> way to know people, and something that is appreciated. Another neighbor
> has two teen aged boys, and they're the kind of kids you love to have
> around. I took over some grilled Monkfish with Hollandaise sauce to the
> family a few weeks back, and the boys waylaid me and ate all the
> Monkfish before their folks even smelled it.
>
> --
> ---Nonnymus---

I've only shared a time or two with close friends and my daughter but,
this saturday, I plan to carry 'Q' and beans to a block party here in
the Mobile Home Park. I made a big pot of beans today and tomorrow, I'm
going to smoke five racks of ribs and two picnics. If'n I don't kill any-
body, I should know a bunch of people by Sunday. I'm pulling a 'Big
Jim' of LazyQ. Get most everything fixed the day before and reheat
the day of the event. That pretty well assures that there will be food to
eat at the appointed time. It works for Big Jim, but then he's been doing
it for awhile.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)