Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus Nonnymus is offline

Default Thinking about a smoker

Harry, and all who replied: Today, I ordered the powder coated digital
4 shelf. It should arrive in a week or so. I literally hit 7 places in
'Vegas' looking for the digital 4-shelf and struck out. My plan is to
add casters to it and keep it out back, covered, and wheel it near the
house when needed. I'll report on the grand experiment as things
progress. Thanks to all.

Nonny

--
---Nonnymus---