Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
pp pp is offline

Default How do I make a really good red wine ? (Blueberries ?)

me2:

I was going to mention bananas too but thought maybe not as the post
that guy referred too discussed possible problems with things like pH.
Since it's out there now - bananas have a lot of potassium so they
could influence the pH of the kit significantly, something that's
definitely better avoided.

Pp