Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Poor Kilikini!!!!!!

Oh pshaw, on Sun 26 Nov 2006 07:29:05p, Steve Wertz meant to say...

> On 27 Nov 2006 03:10:23 +0200, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>> Oh pshaw, on Sun 26 Nov 2006 06:57:04p, Steve Wertz meant to say...

>>> HEB does it also. Like I said - take the list with you and have
>>> the doctor prescribe you smaller doses (or alternate drugs) that
>>> you can take more often, or double up on.
>>>
>>> I had most of my scripts re-written for the list at HEB. For
>>> instance, I had ther dentist prescribe me 2/250mg Penicilln every 6
>>> hours instead of 1/500 tab every 6 hours.

>> It doesn't work the same way at WalMart. If you are prescribed 2
>> tablets of something to be taken at the same time, depending on what
>> "usual" dose is, you may be charged $8 instead of $4.

> Well, another reason not to like Walmart.

The only thing I dislike abouyt WalMart is the crowds of people. I usually
avoid that by shopping at times when the crowds are minimal.

As far as $4 prescriptions go, WalMart is the only place offering them in
the Phoenix area.

--
Wayne Boatwright

You're not as real as you think you are.