Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Poor Kilikini!!!!!!

Steve Wertz wrote:

> Unfortunately all those drugs on the $4 plan are the least
> perscribed dosages and medications. It helps to take the list to
> the doctor *before* he prescribes you anything - that way they
> can write the script to say take 2 250mg pills (which are
> covered) rather than 1 500mg pill (that isn't covered).

I agree with that Steve, and the pharmicist can actually call the Dr. to
make changes to the scripts if there are dosage issues. However, I don't
agree about the generics being the least prescibed. In our family, we have
yet to have a medication available in a generic prescription that Walmart
doesn't carry on the program's formulary. Kili can call and learn if her
'scripts are carried at Walmart. If they are great, if not she isn't out
anything.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com