Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown jmcquown is offline

Default Poor Kilikini!!!!!!

Serene wrote:
> On 26 Nov 2006 14:22:24 -0800, wrote:
>
>> I haven't seen much discussion on this board about Kilikini's new
>> surgery, so I assume that very few of you know exactly what is going
>> on with her.

> I've been reading the updates at the link in Damsel's .sig. I don't
> think that discussion on this newsgroup (not board) is the only way of
> telling if someone's paying attention to what's going on.
>
> Serene

Exactly right, Serene. I've been reading the updates on
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini. I also know a number of people from
one of the cat ng's contacted me about sending cards to her house. With her
husband's permission I asked these folks to email me for the address. Lots
of people know about what's going on with her.

Jill