The Wolf

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

On 10/9/03 12:15 PM, in article ,
"Jason Tinling" > opined:

> "Dan Abel" > wrote in message
>
>> I don't think anybody is going to learn very much from you. The census
>> does not draw the lines for the district. You may wish to study up on
>> "gerrymandering". That is the process for drawing the lines to include X
>> number of citizens in each district, in such a way as to ensure the
>> political affiliation of that district.
>>
>> --
>> Dan Abel
>> Sonoma State University
>> AIS
>>

> Poor Wolfie...he can't quite grasp the concept of determining representation
> by population vs determining what geographical area those individuals
> repesent.
>
> OB Food(and most of Wolf's *contributions*)
>
> Cowtown Wolf Turds
> By Bigwheel
>
> 30-40 jalapeno Peppers
> Pork Loin--slice thin strips (I used tenderloin)
> Soy Sauce
> Bacon Strips cut in half
> Lemon Pepper or Greek Seasoning
>
> Split seed and devein peppers
> Marinate pork in soy sauce
> Stuff peppers with marinated pork
> Wrap with bacon using toothpicks to hold together
> Dust with seasoning
>
> Smoke or grill till done.
>
> Jason

Hardy Har ****ing Har. You are one funny monkey boy!
"When a broad table is to be made, and the edges of planks do not fit, the
artist takes a little from both, and makes a good joint. In like manner
here, both sides must part with some of their demands," Benjamin Franklin
(1706-1790)