The Wolf

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

On 10/9/03 12:07 PM, in article
, "Dan Abel" >
opined:

> In article >, The Wolf
> > wrote:
>

>>> Now to Gloria's statement. You are correct that Cheney (we really know who
>>> is running the United States of Halliburton) cannot change the constitution.
>>> Congress/Senate has to pass the amendment and then it goes to the states to
>>> radify it. HOWEVER, since Bushie coming into power, at least three states
>>> I am aware of have had their congressional districts reassigned....I think
>>> the proper term is gerimandering (where districts are restructured to give
>>> one party an advantage).

>> Listen you stupid cocksucker and maybe you will learn something. EVERY
>> ****ING 10 YEARS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TAKES A CENSUS WHICH IS
>> REQUIRED BY THE CONSTITUTION (GO READ IT SOMETIME). CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICTS
>> ARE DRAWN BY THE CENSUS. THERE IS ONE REPRESENTATIVE FOR X NUMBER OF
>> CITIZENS.

> I don't think anybody is going to learn very much from you. The census
> does not draw the lines for the district. You may wish to study up on
> "gerrymandering". That is the process for drawing the lines to include X
> number of citizens in each district, in such a way as to ensure the
> political affiliation of that district.

I know what it is. And it's always been done by the party in power. It goes
back and forth.

"When a broad table is to be made, and the edges of planks do not fit, the
artist takes a little from both, and makes a good joint. In like manner
here, both sides must part with some of their demands," Benjamin Franklin
(1706-1790)