Posted to alt.food.diabetic
[email protected] admin@fenwickscookies.ca is offline

Default Sugar Free AND Low Carb Cookies

This is to let everyone out there know about Fenwicks No Sugar Added
Cookies.

I saw an old post on here about Murray's Sugar Free Cookies have the
same amount of carbs as regular cookies. This obviously does not help
diabetics! I wanted to respond to the post but it was tool old, so I
thought I would start a new one.

Fenwicks No Sugar Added Cookies a

Low Carb
- done by using a combination of whole wheat flour and fruit puree to
reduce the amount of carbs yet still keep the cookie hearty and
satisfying

Trans Fat Free and Cholestorol Free
-also low in saturated fats

Gourmet Cookies
- higher quality and will leave you more satisfied than any other low
sugar cookie out there!
- these cookies are NOT so tiny that you need to eat more to feel
satisfied

Fenwicks Cookies were created by a diabetic who believes that any
treats (sugar-free or otherwise) should be consumed responsibly! Just
because it says sugar free doesn't mean you can eat twice as many in
one sitting!

Fenwicks simply hopes that by creating a low carb, no sugar, trans fat
free cookie that diabetics can enjoy some delicious and satisfying
treats regular folks can!

If you have any comments, I would be happy to hear them.

Check out their web site at: http://www.fenwickscookies.ca
And nutritional information he
http://www.fenwickscookies.ca/nutritional-info.html