Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Danica Danica is offline

Default Larger Gaiwans

Melinda wrote:
> Thank-you for the advice Karsten, but when I check the Jing tea shop site
> the only larger gaiwan was a 180 ml and it was sold out. I'm looking for
> something that's not stoneware that's over 200 ml.

Did you try emailing Seb directly for a special order, or either
Teaspring, or Stephane Erler of Teamasters? They will often find
exactly what you are looking for and sell it to you.

By the way, I bought 2 200 ml gaiwans from Kam at Funalliance, the
large chinese porcelain ones. That is about seven ounces. Imperial
Tea Court has lovely yixing ones that are huge-about 8 oz. If you
google "gaiwan buy" I'm sure you will be directed to more sites that
can help you.